'Beyond Beginners' with Dionne Palmer
Starting Saturday 18th April
12:30 - 2pm
for 5 Saturdays
This 5 week yoga course is perfect for anyone who has completed the beginners yoga course or for those who want to refine and deepen their practice.
Each week will focus on a set of linked poses (asanas ), focusing on alignment, strength, flexibility and breath.
The course is for anyone who:
- Wants a better understanding of alignment based on the what the body is telling us.
- Wants to enquire deeply into the body by linking breath to movement.
- Wants to learn how to use sun salutations to increase core and upper body strength.
- Wants to learn simple breath work and relaxation techniques.
- Would like to develop a regular practice.
Each session is 90 minutes and places are limited to ensure each student can be tutored accordingly.
The course will be taught by Dionne Palmer who has practiced many styles of yoga for 20 years and has been teaching since 2010.
A PERCENTAGE OF THE PROFITS FROM THIS COURSE WILL BE DONATED TO THE MERSEY FOREST FOUNDATION.