Come along and join us for a fabulous weekend of yoga workshops and pay a special price of just £40 for the both of them.
These workshops with Kayleigh and Martin will each be a fabulous experience:
INTO THE HEART YOGA WORKSHOP WITH MARTIN
SATURDAY 24 NOVEMBER
We are very excited for Martin to once again hold space for this special workshop
'Into the Heart'
This is a chance to dive into vulnerability and experience the magic and depth of the spiritual heart
The process consists of a number of different exercises which help to capture the mind, stimulate the nervous system, induce deeper states of consciousness and expose the aliveness of the heart
It is a very intimate process of unfolding and peeling away the masks
Martin holds the space for you to explore what it means and feels to be vulnerable and connected to stillness awareness
The process consists of :
YIN YANG WORKSHOP YOGA with Kayleigh Woolvine
SUNDAY 25TH NOVEMBER
This 3 hour workshop places emphasis on cultivating opposites- Yin and Yang.
Suitable for all levels, it will help you learn about yin and yang yoga and energies as well as chi, the life force and how it can be stimulated. It will give you the opportunity to experience the effects on a physical, mental and emotional level whilst practicing the techniques and poses.
The workshop will consist of the following:
* Theory and talk on yin and yang, discussing energy/ meridian channels and how to cultivate greater harmony and balance in your body and mind.
* Both energising and calming pranayama techniques (breathing exercises)
* Guided meditation
* A dynamic and playful flow sequence to re-awaken stagnated energy in our bodies
* Short break with tea and fruits.
* Deep relaxation as we embody stillness and surrender in yin practices.